Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 21 July 2021

Under the Sea (by Doreen O'Brien)

Hello, Doreen O'Brien here, back with another blog post to share with you.

I first cut an oval to use as an aperture for my card. I inked the background with Distress ink and then inked over a stencil. I stamped my images from the Mermaid Queen set and coloured them with Distress inks. The sentiment was stamped onto card and attached with foam pads.


Well, that's it for another week.

Bye for now.

Doreen

5 comments:

  1. Lovely submarine scene and the mermaid looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Doreen and it has so much depth to it. I really feel like I can look right through the image and then find the lovely stencilled background. It's a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background has a beautiful, watery effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!