Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 13 July 2021

The call of the ocean

 Hello there , Rachel here today with somw more makes from the June shows.  This time I am featuring makes using the Seashell Collage and Something fishy sets. This first one was made using one of the kits from the Comfy pyjamas event last October - I still hadn't got around to completing the classes - time just isn't on my side at the moment. Anyway I put the piece together then added paints and background stamping using the large crackle stamp. I added the heart which i had painted and stamped and the gull which I had stamped and fussy cut.

This second piece is actually suposed to be a fob watch MDF piece but I thought it made a lovely fish tank so I used stamps from the Something fishy set to decorate it and mostly translucent paints to colour it in.

I hope you have a great day! Big hugs Rachel x

5 comments:

  1. Two lovely projects! Thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super creations Rachel and I love the way you have set the silhouette ship within a heart and the pocket watch shape for the little underwater scene. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 great projects love the first one with that background and the clever use of the watch for you second xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!