Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 18 November 2021

Bubbles Everywhere (by Tracy Thompson)

 This is my second post this month showing creations I made for the October shows, using stamp sets Beauty Is In The Eyes and Numerology

I created this card in three layers, the bottom layer and second layer I did first, using a stencil I inked on some circles diagonally across,  then used a white gel pen to make them look like bubbles.  I stamped the image from the set Beauty Is In The Eyes on a third piece of card and coloured it using inks.  


My background on this one was created with inks and then splatters stamped on from the Numerology set.  I made another layer with ink and on to that I added a frame with the image stamped on and coloured.  I cut out some circles to add along the base of the frame.

There will be another post from me near the end of the month.
Happy crafting
Tracy x



3 comments:

  1. Two brilliant card Tracy and I love the bubbles across the layers coordinating with the bubbles onn the image and a strong look with other colours just on the image, and then the second more colourful layered look in blue and yellow watercoloured and splattered to accompany the pretty lady, and love the added circular bubbles at the bottom for added interest and dimension. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Tracy and I love the colours that you've used on your second card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!