Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Beautiful (by Doreen)

 Beautiful

Beauty is in the Eyes  I absolutely fell in love with this stamp the moment I saw it, so very versatile and lends itself to no end of ideas. The first of mine today is a fan which I bought a month or so ago.

I used acrylic paints and stamped on them using Versafine and Versamark and White Embossing Powder. The Red and White Dots are also Acrylic Paint using a flat ended cocktail stick, the lipstick was applied with a very fine paintbrush.

 

This card incorporates the use of a circle dome and some lacy odds and ends from my stash. Although I did use an antistatic bag to help the glitter not to coat the dome it didn't really work out that way but now I quite like the affect it gives, lets just call that a happy accident. I stamped the image using a Stazon Gothic Purple Inkpad.

 

This card uses a really old stencil from my stash for the background and inkpads, plus some watercolour pencils to colour the image which I activated using a shimmer spray instead of water.


A very simple envelope, made using the  Tagtastic stamp and a section of the the Beauty is in the eyes leaving a section of the tag to allow the name and address to be written in, be sure to use an inkpad that will withstand a rainfall as poor postie can't be held responsible for the weather. I would love a stamped envelope to drop onto my doormat I would open it carefully and keep it and perhaps make a bookmark with it.


Thank you for looking in today 

Love Doreen xx 

2 comments:

  1. More wonderful designs Doreen, and such a great look stamping the beautiful lady on to the fan and so elegant in black, red and white, and then the the super vintage look with the lace all around the dome covering the top portion of the lady, and then the light bright colours using a shimmer spray with the watercolour, a brilliant idea, and lastly the pretty tag with the softly coloured lady for the front of the envelope. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! all of these are so VERY Beautiful.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!