Pin It button on image hover

Friday 12 November 2021

Numerology by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post this month.
Can you believe it’s November? Where has the year gone?

Anyway, here are some of my samples I made for last months The Craft Store shows featuring these amazing new stamps, these are right up my street, I thoroughly enjoyed playing with them, they now live on my craft desk.

I made a bookmark, first Stamping the Numerology stamp with Versamark ink then light dusting over using my Pan Pastels, to create my background, I then stamped with a Grey Versafine Claire ink pad, and finally stamping on a scrap piece of card the light bulb from a different set which I heat embossed in black and lightly coloured in pencils, cut it out and decoupaged it onto my background, using one the stamped images as the cord on the bulb and highlighting it with pencil.



I created a dictionary page, first by gessoing the page very lightly to just knock back the print a bit, Stamping using different colours onto the stamp itself with the larger numbers stamp and just using black ink on the smaller numbers, I used die cut hearts stamped again with the other larger numbers in the set and decoupaged them to create a feature.
I used a photo mount as frame.






Thank you so much for spending time to visit today, please pop back later in the month.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 



2 comments:

  1. Superb projects Zoe and I really like your bookmark x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bookmark is gorgeous Zoe with the background Numerology stamps tone on tone, and the lightbulb over the top, and then the more collage effect using a dictionary page as the background looking perfect with the added hearts, and the colours of both are so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!