Pin It button on image hover

Monday 29 November 2021

Autumn Leaves (Tracy Thompson)

 I'm here with my third post for this month, using From Nature and Numerology from Octobers shows.

For the background on this I used four different coloured inks blended together.  I then used the splatter from Numerology to stamp over the inking.  The leaves were inked with sprays before being  fussy cut and adhered to look like falling leaves.  then all that was left to do was add a sentiment.  I stamped the word Autumn and a mini bulldog clip to the top.


Another inky background done in a couple of colours,  I then stamped leaves to one side of the card and the numerology stamp down the opposite side, then some smaller leaves floating down the centre.  I layered up a couple of sentiments from the same set and added to the card.

Happy crafting
Tracy x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and designs Tracy. I have to admit that even though we have snow at the moment, I'm still in autumnal stamping mode :).....Great cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards using the leaves and numerology stamps Tracy, and in some really pretty autumn colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read such a great post. It really will help others to know the fact properly. To know more about chocolate hampers can visit. Thanks for sharing. Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!