Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 27 November 2021

Pretty Grunge! by Sandra

 

Hello I'm sharing some cards from the October show on The Craft Store.
These feature Floral Grunge, a stamp that is great for different colouring techniques.

For my first card I stamped the flower onto Kraft paper and embossed in white powder. I coloured the flower using the Shimmer paints that Lesley had recently. This colour is an iridescent purple/blue....gorgeous! I added a sentiment from Pretty Poppies.

For my next card I stamped onto smooth cardstock with Memento ink and used my alcohol markers to colour. I added a layer of leafy paper to a 8x8 card, put a narrow band of card across the centre with a  sentiment from Pretty Poppies and then added my flower, raised on foam pads.

Thanks for looking

Sandra x

http://isthatthetime.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!