Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 25 November 2021

Numerology part 2 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome back.

Here are some more of my samples from last months fab shows on The Craft Store.


So of course I made an envelope lol, nice and easy but colourful and fun, it’s definitely the first one you’d want to open as it drops through the letterbox.

Using the Numerology as the background, I’d first stamped the flower and masked it before using the background stamp, then stamped the butterfly on scrap card and cut out to create some dimension.



Some people find Male or teenagers cards tricky but with these stamps you can’t go wrong, I kept it simple, using cool colours and a simple little banner for the sentiment. I used Linen texture card, I love the effect from it.





Thanks again for popping in.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx



1 comment:

  1. The Numerology stamps make a great background but also look great just stamped on their own and your envelope is so colourful and pretty too, and I adore the bright flower and added butterfly on the second Zoe. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!