Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 20 November 2021

Xmas Cards and Tag (by Magda) - Reindeer Landscape, New England Winter, Let get Festive, Winter Edges

 Hello,

as promised I post you the other Xmas cards and tag I prepared and hope you will like them.  For these projects I used the following stamps:   New England WinterReindeer LandscapeWinter Edges and Let get Festive . The colors for the backgrounds are Archival Jet Black, Distress Ink Pad for stamping and wash and watercolor for coloring the Winter Edges Tag.











I wish you all a happy Xmas crafting time, hugs

Magda


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and the second one is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! How wonderful, love each card and it's colour mix.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Christmas creations Magda and pretty soft colours for the first three and then much brighter tones for the stylised trees on the last.. a beautiful tag. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!