Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 28 September 2011

New Christmas sheets.......my first creation

Hello there,

Today I would like to show you my first creation with those new gorgeous Christmas stamps! I have worked with the 'Fat Robin sheet'. They are so great to work with and I would make a compliment to that talented designer of these stamps! I have chosen for those pretty little birds sitting on that table and eating the berries. I have stamped them with several colours of Brilliance ink. So here and there I've added some extra colours with my Derwent pencils. The background paper is from Christmas greetings and I used also the Crealies flowers. I have coloured the seam binding with Copics....works really great! Also added some lace ribbon and a holly embellishment. I have used Petals no.6 and shapes no.17.
Well hope to have inspired you and see you next time,
have a nice creative day,


8 comments:

  1. I love the monochrome colouring of this & particularly the way that beautifully sahped die-cut flower picks up the pattern in the paper.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty Miranda. Love this card and the birds. your colours is marvelous and the flowers super. beatiful combination and Christmascard.
    Lovely greet Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - such subtle colours and the flowers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is stunning i love the stamp and those poinsettias are lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours used for this one.
    Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunner! This is one of my favourite images from the new stamp sets. Love what you`ve done with it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so gorgeous, love the colour combo & the flower is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!