Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Music is my first love and it will be my..............

Hello there,
Music is my first love and it will be my last.....a great song from John Miles. And indeed music is a very important part of my life, so this sheet is fantastic to play with.
I want to show you my creation with that beautiful music sheet. I kept the stamping very simple, so it will be great for a beginner.This time a diamond folded card. I have used an embossing folder for the musical notes and sponged it with Distress Ink. Also used the Crealies flowers/leaves and clef. As you can see I stamped the flowers with the music notes stamp. I stamped the instrument with black and gave some accents with a white pencil. I stamped the clef onto the other areas which you can see in between. Hope to have inspired you and see you next time,
musical greetz,

9 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card, I love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card and the flowers are brilliant too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really gorgeous Miranda. Love it.
    Beautiful diamond folded card and beautiful colours.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that song - it was one of my favourites when I first discovered popular music. This is a superb design & I love the way you have mirrored your floral embellishments. The musical notes embossing folder is very effective too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really beautiful Miranda and love our colour combination. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card, I love it. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!