Pin It button on image hover

Friday 23 September 2011

Yummy Scrummy Christmas Stamps

OK, I know you  have all been waiting to see these, so here are the latest Chocolate Baroque Christmas stamp sets.

Firstly we have Fat Robin - a full A4 sheet of gorgeousness.


Then we have three A5 sets which are all so incredibly versatile and usable.







The girls have all come up with some stunning artwork to illustrate the possibilities of this set and we have a series of blog posts scheduled over the next few days, so do check back or subscribe to our blog feed so you don't miss out.

I am doing a blog candy giveaway, but I've decided to do it over on my own blog for a change - it's been a while since I did that, so pop over to glendawaterworth.com and check out some of my Christmas makes with these delicious new stamps.

And please check back on Sunday - I have a new Design Team member to introduce to you all!


11 comments:

  1. Oh my, they're gorgeous. I especially love the Stained Glass set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps all look forgeous - looking forward to the DT work

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely, but really like the stained glass and christmas cheer ones

    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are GORGEOUS. What a beautiful Christmas sheets Glenda. Love it.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing - there are stamps from each set that I would love

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These stamps are just gorgeous, roll on pay day lol

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always you have come up with some stunning Christmas stamps, Glenda. I love them all but the last one has to be my absolute fav and will definitely be finding it's way into my collection.
    Can't wait to see the DT work.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the new stamps. "Peace on Earth" is definately my favourite. Me thinks I must pop that on my Christmas wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This release has just absolutely delighted me. the designs are beautiful & for the first time I'm not daunted by how to use these solid stamps. This is so exciting - have been saving & working extra hours so can buy them all during the next month or so. Looking forward to seeing the DT samples & who the new DT member is.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new stamps and can see lots of possibilities. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!