Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 1 September 2011

Music and Chess

We have a couple of new stamp sets just released this week - Music Fanfare and The Art of Chess.




People sometimes ask me about the sizes, so these are both A5 (half sheets) which makes them approximately 14cm x 20cm (8.5 inches x 6 inches). 


I created a center step card with the chess stamps and liked the format so much I created a template with instructions.  Click here for the template.  I know people learn in different ways and templates work for some people, but others prefer to measure everything, so I put all the measurements on my template, then filmed a short video showing how easy it is to make.  You can find the video on YouTube - click here to visit my YouTube channel.

The DT have once again created some beautiful artwork with these stamps and we have quite a line up of blog posts waiting to be published, so please check back often over the next few days as there will be lots to inspire you.

The two sets are available as a multi-buy deal too and you never know when I might just take it into my head to do a random giveaway!

Happy stamping!


3 comments:

  1. will have to have the music one - but please could we have some brass (or wind) instruments at some point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely new sets - I really like the music one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab new sets. I love the card, perfect shape for the images.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!