Pin It button on image hover

Monday 19 September 2011

another musical note.........

Hello there,

The 2nd one made with the 'Music Fanfare' sheet. I have used the center step card model. You can find the video tutorial from Glenda here. I have used my Derwent pencils for colouring and sponged the rectangle with Colorbox pigment inks. Also the panels with the hearts are sponged. Beneath I have put some mirri paper. The flowers are from Crealies.(no.6) Just added some gemstones and if you take a closer look you can see a bit of rainbow colours in the top of the card. I have a rainbow crystal hanging in front of my window and when the sun is shining it adds those colours on my photo's.





Hope you have a lot of inspiration by now made by all the girls of the DT team! So enjoy your stamping, 


creative greetz,



7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Such a beatuful colours and composition. Love it so much. The flowers and the love hearts SUPER.
    lovely greet Miranda
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful Mirnda and I love the colours.
    Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this style of card - great colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card and I love the colours

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, nice and colourful and fab flowers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the colours & this is such a lovely set of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way that blue sponged background square makes the whole image really stand out & highlights the brown colouring of the flowers so effectively.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!