Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Red, Gold, Cream and Brown (posted by Judith)

Hi Folks, well here is another submission from me, using the lovely 'Music Fanfare' set of stamps just launched this week. The title of my post sounds a bit like a colour challenge, doesn't it? I set out to use this colour combination when making my project and the title just stuck.

  I embossed a path of treble clefs streaming across the card in gold, and then sprayed a mixture of red mists across them. I then stamped some of the flowers from the 'Filigree Fusion' stamp set onto cream card and cut them out, adding brown buttons to their centres. I cut brown Crealie leaves to put behind the flowers. The music fragment and floral instrument were stamped onto cream card and 'aged' with Distress Inks.

The mixture of stamps on this music plate is really lovely, and so versatile. It is such a useful set for male and female cards. Keep checking back for more samples from the Design Team this week. Thanks for stopping by today, Judith xx

9 comments:

  1. Love the richness of this one Judith and those flowers go so well with this set. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another beautiful card - love the colour scheme. Still awaiting my newsletter to see what else I might NEED before ordering stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, it's stunning. The colours go so well together. My stamps are in the post as I type this.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL. Love the colors and the corners with the beautiful flowers. Also de violin image.
    Beautiful combination.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Judith as always. Gorgeous rich colours but calming too. These stamps are definitely on my wis h list.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super with those buttons for the flower centres & the Crealies leaves. Lovely mix of colours especially with those golden embossed musical staves meandering their way.........
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card, love the soft colors and the lovely flowers with buttons!
    Groetjes Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab card, lovely colours and the flowers go really well with the images.
    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!