Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 10 February 2013

Fantasy Trees (by Shirley)

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

I have a card today featuring one of the many tree designs from the beautiful new Fantasy Woodland set.    The number of stamps included in this set provides so many possibilities for designing, I've had a great time 'playing' with them.


I used Dylusions Inks to create the background & stamped the pretty flourish from New England Winter in two of the corners.  'Thanks' is from Pretty Poppies.

I used Pan Pastels (which are not as pale as the photo shows) to colour the flowering trees & the image background.   I added half pearls and rhinestones in the flower centers.   The die used around the image is Spellbinder S5-015.



Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more designs from my talented teammates !
Have a great day,
Shirley

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Shirley...I love it. In fact seeing how beautiful it is I am now going to order the stamp set.
    Love Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the colours are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you have used the softer purples in the trees echoes the background beautifully & again your matting provides a lovely frame. The positioning of those corner flourishes is terrific with the image panel & like the way our ribbon adds some warm gold to the whole - somehow bringing out the warmth of the purple background. The gems are beautiful on the trees & I particularly like the way they help to emphasize the stylized roundness of the trees.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous I love the purple and green
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful colors together! Very nice job coloring and blending! I like the corner stamps you used, and your bow is pretty!
    Hugs, Clare xo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!