Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 2 February 2013

Woodland Flower (posted by Judith)

Hi Folks, I'd like to show you a sample today using stamps from the new Fantasy Woodland stamp sheet.

I made a large flower by repeatedly stamping the two small trees onto card that I had previously coloured with yellow ink. I cut these out, and worked out where I wanted to place them on my card, and then stamped the swirly tree twice to resemble leaves. I then assembled the flower. I added a button tied with paper string in the centre.

I added a sentiment from the Loving Sentiments stamp sheet, which is coincidentally, this week's Stamp of the Week offer.

Finally, I made a background for the card using Dylusions sprays in various shades of pinks and purples.






The rest of the Design Team have been making some fabulous samples with the new stamp releases. Keep checking back to see what they have made. Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

8 comments:

  1. Love the way you matched the deep purple of the ink in which you stamped the tree with the Dylusions background & It's super the way that button pulls in the colour of the green used for stamping the swirly tree.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours, they coordinate superbly and the stamping is immaculate as usual.

    Love the overall effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschön und eine tolle Idee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty, and what a great idea for that leaf stamp! It looks like a poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea Judith, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card it's o elegant

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!