Pin It button on image hover

Friday 8 July 2016

Autumn and Winter by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies,

Today I'm showing you my first set of samples for July using the stunning new stamps - Autumn Medley , Winter Dawn and Tangled Birch

I stamped Autumn medley onto watercolour card and coloured her in using Drawing gum, I wet the card and sprinkled with Brusho's, spritzed again with water and allowed it to run and pool, once dry I rubbed off the gum and coloured the image with Brusho's with a paintbrush, once dry I used a leaf design embossing folder on the top and bottom edges and rubbed over with a copper gilding wax.

I stamped Winter Dawn and Winter Edges using Versamark and heat embossed with a pale blue pearlised embossing powder, I blended Distress inks over the whole design trying to leave the face paler, I splattered with some water and blotted dry, added sequins and glitter pen and a die cut greeting.

A very simple Sketch pad page, stamped and coloured with drawing gum, I used a mica spray inks, rubbed off the gum, coloured areas with mica inks and voila!

And lastly, Brusho's spritzed and bubble wrap, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Inkpad.

Thank you for your kind comments, please pop back each day and see what my very talented teamies have produced for you xx have a fantastic day xx Zoe xx

 

5 comments:

  1. Wow; all great inspirationcards! Love the way you used the colours per season! (but will try to enjoy summer this weekend :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all Zoe and lots of art inkiness going on here. I am very taken with the added embossed leaves on the first with the added copper gilding wax and the winter in the icy blue and purple with the snowflakes using the Winter Edges works brilliantly, and the two different versions using the trees are both so different and show how versatile these trees can be. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Zoe, how fantastic, all of your creations are gorgeous, beautifully coloured and designed, thanks for the inspiration, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've been busy - and produced some fab art :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!