Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 7 July 2016

Layered Card by Shilpa

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here,
I hope you all are liking new stamps release by Chocolate Baroque... the girls stamps are always my favourite!
I created a simple layered card using Autumn Medley stamp.


First I stamped the image with Jet black Archival ink onto the watercolor paper. I chose watercolor markers for coloring. I colored the leaves with green and blue used water to spread the color and create shades. Next, I colored her face with peach and pink color and hair with brown color pens. I dried the panel. On that I adhered lace trim, flower and buttons. And finally I adhered the whole panel on the design paper..further on white card.
Image is so beautiful....I enjoyed coloring!

Thanks so much for stopping by .



6 comments:

  1. Wow, you made this Autumn woman look very beautiful, like the add of the organza flower! xMiranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers and lace you have added to that pretty lady Shilpa and the colours are so pretty and the whole enhanced by the layer of twisted dp with the hearts behind. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shipla, such fabulous colouring, and pretty layers too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card design Shilpa...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!