Pin It button on image hover

Monday 18 July 2016

A light breath of wind (by Dominike)

Hello every body.
For the second post on July, I introduce you my new summer book.
I make it with great sheets of paper. Here is the right page. I made a lot of layers with the gelli plate. I used Autumn Medley and Tangled Birch.

Bonjour.
Pour ce second post du mois de juillet, je vous présente mon nouveau livre de l'été. Je le réalise avec de grandes feuilles de papier Canson. Voici la page de droite. J'ai fait une succession de couches à la gelli plate. J'ai utilisé les deux nouveaux tampons Autumn Madeley et Tangled Birch.

Un léger souffle de vent agite la chevelure de notre Lady.
A light breath of wind shakes the hair of the Lady.


I hope you enjoy it.
I will be very happy to read your comments.
Kind regards.

J'espère que vous aimez. J'aurai plaisir à lire vos commentaires.
A bientôt.


3 comments:

  1. A wonderful mixture of colours Dominike and I love the way the lady appears to emerge from behind the tree and she stands out beautiful in red against the darker tones in the background. A really inventive piece! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous spread!!! I love the colors and the way you laid out the image. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project, fabulous colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!