Pin It button on image hover

Friday 1 July 2016

Tree Of Love (by Asha)

Good morning, friends! We are starting the month of July with one of our brand new stamps. Today I'm featuring the Tangled Birch stamp on a fun and playful Art Journal page. For this project I grabbed bright colours, used some of my favourite dies for cardmaking and created this whimsical piece.

I started by applying a gesso and acrylic paint in the background. Next, I added interest with the wavy woodgrainy stamp from Harlequin Fragments.

I stamped the Tangled Birch and water coloured it before fussy cutting. Ooops! I accidentally cut out the moon from the original stamped image.  I fixed it by die cutting a circle and adding the moon behind the branches. A different look but at least I saved the trees!

Don't forget to swing by often to see more lovely work from the rest of the team. You'll find details of tools and products used in this project over at my blog.

Beijinhos.
Asha

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry please ignore my question above, have just noticed your explanation below the page.
    Beautiful work, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Asha, love your tree of love! That is what makes the world more beautiful, xxMiranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work Asha, the colours are wonderful and it's such a fun and whimsical design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Asha, very creative :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing asha... love it to pieces x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning Asha, panic definitely works for you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! So bright and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really interesting design Asha and love those bright colours and the way you have added the sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so bright and sunny; love the bright colours you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!