Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Glorious Sunshine (by Corine)

I can't believe we have reached the third and final post for Corine, has time got wings? She has delighted us over that last couple of weeks with her beautiful projects and todays is no exception with her bright and sunny sunflowers.

Hello!

Today it is my 3th and last time to post a card a guest designer. I hope you enjoyed my samples. On this card I used a sunflower of the sheet Sunny Sunflowers, one of my favorite sheets.





I used stamps from the sheets:
Sunny Sunflowers
Abstract Fragments

I started with a template, modeling paste and embossing powder. After drying and heating I used brusho and water te create a coloured background. At least I stamped with Distress ink and used a template to create circles.

The flower is embossed with Silver Pearl embossing powder and the leaves with Metallic Platinum. I used ZIG-markers for colouring the flower and leaves.

Kind regards and till next time,

Corine van Kuilenburg


Thank you for three terrific weeks of inspiration Corine, we look forward to seeing you next time. 

The regular Design Team girls are still beavering away creating gorgeous samples to inspire you so please keep dropping in for more helpings of crafty goodness.






6 comments:

  1. Weer zo'n hele mooie Corinne! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and s fab result corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Corine and the background with the bright colours and silver texture paste and your stamping and stencilling adds so much interest and complements that really pretty sunflower. I look forward to seeing you here again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, beautiful bright colours and wonderful design, love it Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful, colourful piece of art, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. reeally zingy colours. love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!