Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Lacey Flower (by Corine)

It is week two for Corine to share her latest design with you, so without further ado here we go.

Hello!

Here I am again. This is my second post in July. I will show you today a card with a flower stamp from the sheet Fancy Flowers.


I used stamps from the sheets:

On this Mixed Media background I placed a flower. For the background I used modeling paste, Distress ink, templates, embossing powder, water and Memento Luxe ink.

The lace and flower are embossed with Silver Pearl embossing powder. I coloured these with Distress Inks and ZIG-markers.

I love to create background with several layers.

Hope you enjoy this.

Kind regards,
Corine van Kuilenburg

Such a bright and pretty card, very delicate. Thank you Corine for yet another inspiring design. Wonder what she has in store for next week on what will be her final post.  We will wait in anticipation.

In the meantime join our regular Design Team girls every day  as they share even more loveliness with you.

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning Corine and the colours are so fresh, bright and Summery and I love the textured gold and the dark blue stencilling and then the flower and lace added over the top finish it perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and images Corine, great texture and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are stunning on this lovely piece of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Beautiful colours. Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, all in my favourite colours too, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zo apart hoe je zoveel kleur gebruikt en het zo mooi word! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!