Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Spring and Summer Beauties (by Julie )

Hello and welcome. Today I have two more cards created with the fabulous new Seasonal Ladies.
My first card is with the lovely Summer Fair lady which I stamped onto Kraft card and coloured with Polycromos pencils. The base card was stamped with Pretty Poppies and coloured with Polychromos pencils. I wanted to create a washed out, bleached kind of look so added Picket Fence stain to the main design and base card. To finish off I added a die cut butterfly coloured with gilding wax and a piece of gold cord threaded with beads.


I have loved working with the Polychromos pencils and Kraft card so for my last card it will come as no surprise that the lovely Spring Awakening lady has been created in a similar style. I have just added die cut flowers around the main image and stamped bubbles from the Rustic Fragments in the background to add some extra interest. To finish off I have added dabs of Crystal Stickles and sentiment.


That's all from me this month, but please pop back very soon to see some more Design Team inspiration.

Julie xx

5 comments:

  1. Two very beautiful cards Julie, I love the misty look of the first card, gorgeous colours and design, great inspirational pieces, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning cards Julie and I love the soft bleached effect on the first Summer lady, and that pretty yellow background with the added fragment stamping works beautifully with the second Spring lady and the flowers frame her really well. The polychromos pencils are fabulous with the kraft card too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Julie, really love the pale effect on the first one
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, thanks so much for sharing your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are totally exquisite, I love them!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!