Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 30 December 2020

My favourite makes of 2020 part 3 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, stayed safe and well.

So back again with my last post of the year. 

I’m just featuring some favourites of the year as I was unable to contribute to last months Hochanda show.

I’d like to take the opportunity and wish you all a very Happy and Healthy 2021 and let’s hope it’ll be a better one than this year.









Thank you so much for the support.

Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely compilation!!
    Have a happy and healthy new year you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love each of these, especially the shadows you have obtained in them, gorgeous colouring.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Top 3!!
    Happy New Year Chocolate Baroque, and to you all!
    Corinne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four fabulous makes Zoe and if I had to pick my favourite it would be the last as I love the pretty colours and the way you have framed it with the gold and then the white mount, and it would look great inside a gold frame on my wall..lol. Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative 2021, and as you say just hope it will be better for us all. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!