Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Tomte bauble 2 (by Veronica)


 A very quick version of the baubles to share today, still using the tomte gnomes.

I needed to make quick cards to send to all the members of my WI, (we have not been able to meet since February), and the gnomes added a cheerful note.

I used small kraft card blanks, and a bauble stencil from my stash that would fit the card.

I sponged white pigment ink round the stencil working from the edges inwards to create the bauble, and stamped the gnomes in versafine black once the white was dry -  as I needed 20 of these, by the time I had finished inking the shapes the first ones were dry enough to stamp on. 

I coloured the gnomes with distress marker pens and added some glitter to the stocking one.

2 comments:

  1. Well, these are so pretty and just perfect for your WI friends Veronica. I love the white pigment ink for the baubles and the sweet and beautifully coloured Tomte gnomes stamped inside them, and looking wonderful on the kraft card, the perfect background. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stencilled bauble are so beautiful with the gnomes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!