Pin It button on image hover

Monday 14 December 2020

Live Life in the Clouds

Hello, I'm sharing some more of my cards from the Hochanda show in November.

My first cards feature stamps from the Tree House stamp set. I have used Distress Oxides for the background, stamped with an archival ink pad and coloured with Distress Markers. I used a foliage stamp from Wild Meadow to frame the lower edge of the card.


On this card I stamped the image twice and used a fine liner pen to extend the stamp lines to make it into one scene.



My next cards are from Floral Perfumery stamp set.
I used watercolours with a lot of water to make a soft background. I then stamped the main image from the set  with the lovely sentiment. I used watercolour pencils to colour the perfume bottle and flowers.


For  this card I used my stamping platform to make a wreath shape with  the single flower and leaf stamps, masking where needed. I used watercolour pencils and mat and layered a sentiment for the centre

 
Thanks for looking
Sandra x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous samples, Sandra! Love them all and especially how you used the beautiful flowers to build up the wreath !!! Thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All really beautiful card Sandra and I love the verse on the first one. The purfume one is such a pretty card and I love how you've coloured it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some absolutely beautiful watercolouring Sandra and some wonderful designs too. I particularly love the wreath shape with the layered sentiment in the centre, but the tree houses look great too, and the other perfume bottle and flowers is an equally pretty CAS design. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!