Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 29 December 2020

Quirky and Cute! By Rachel

 Hello there - Rachel here with todays inspiration - using the  fabulous and fun Acorn and Heath Robinson house stamps.

Firstly the Acorn house. I stamped the image directly to the card and then added distress ink around the outside before flicking with water, Next I used watercolour pencils to colour the image.


For the Heath Robinson House my process was identical - love the details in this stamp - there are plenty of friends I know I can make a card for using this stamp!


I trust you have had a good Festive season and I look forward to catching up with you in the New Year!
Big hugs
Rachel x


5 comments:

  1. I love the slimline card shape you have used for these two wonderful buildings Rachel and the colours look beautiful. Hope you had an enjoyable Christmas and hope 2021 will bring better times for us all, and looking forward to seeing more of your super creations throughout the coming year. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamps, shown off beautifully too. They have a lovely glow about them.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pat and Faith - hope you both have had a lovely Christmas and here's hoping that 2021 is kinder to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous slimline cards, great water colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love these great inspiration too, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!