Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 22 December 2020

My favourite makes from 2020 part 2 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post this month. And it’s actually my birthday too, I hate having my birthday right at Christmas.

I am featuring my favourite makes of this year this month as I was unable to contribute to last months Hochanda show.

I went a bit Bookmark crazy this year, the second picture is actually a phone case insert. I had so much fun creating these. I hope you like them too.







Thank you so much for spending your time visiting today.
Hope you have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and bookmarks, love the stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and very colourful display. I love your bookmarks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are amazing, such gorgeous creations.
    Happy Christmas
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious bookmarks! Thanks for the inspirations!
    Merry Christmas and a Better New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic bookmarks Zoe and love the flowers and the beautiful colours you have used, the phone case insert is really pretty too. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just popped back again to wish you a very 'Happy Birthday' xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!