Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 24 December 2020

Hello and Happy Christmas Eve. 
I hope you are all keeping well in these strange times. 

I am sharing a couple more of my cards. 

First I took a piece of card and blended Distress Ink over a Holly stencil. I then stamped the plain bauble from the Shaded Baubles stamp set and embossed in gold. I added a sentiment from Christmas Cheer. I then added some die cut leaves and a silk foam flower, and mat and layered in gold and green.




My second card uses the shaded baubles too. This time I stamped the Snowflake Bauble onto some pattern paper and embossed  it. I then masked it and stamped it again, just below the first. With both baubles stamped, embossed and masked I did the third Bauble, this time the plain one as a contrast. I added a sentiment from Christmas Garden stamp set. 


Thank you for looking.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas 

Sandra xx

3 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards, Sandra! The shaded baubles are stunning (and just in my wish-list) and the foamiran flower looks so lovely!
    Hugs, have a sweet and peaceful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shaded baubles and used for the sentiment with the pretty leaves and central flower on the first, and love the subtle stencilling in the background, and then three of them on the second using the snowflake bauble and the plainer one for the sentiment, and love the spotty dp background. I hope you have a lovely Christmas and look forward to seeing your beautiful creations here in the coming year. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards Sandra and the flower looks really pretty on the first one. I hope that you've had a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!