Pin It button on image hover

Friday 11 December 2020

My favourite makes of 2020 part 1 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, I hope you’re all keeping well.

Welcome to my first post this month.

I didn’t contribute to last months Hochanda show. As many of you know, we are Foster Carers and our gorgeous 7 month old baby boy’s adoption was about to start, it’s a very emotional process as I’m sure you can imagine, so unfortunately my crafting took a back seat. So my posts this month are featuring my personal favourite makes from this year. I’m sorry if you’ve seen them already.

The adoption went well by the way, as heartbroken as we always are at saying “goodbye” to these little darlings, it was an amazing match, to 2 amazing Daddies, he is going to have the most wonderful life.






Thank you so much for visiting today, see you later this month.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

3 comments:

  1. I love them both Zoe but especially the calendar page. I really like the colours that you've blended together and leaving the freesia's without colour gives it the perfect finish. I absolutely adore the freesia stamp and it's definitely up there as one of my all time favourite stamps by Chocolate Baroque x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your choice of life about Foster Carers is surely full of deep emotions, you are very brave! Saying goodbye to any adopted children has to be surely heartbreak!
    Amazing pieces, I haven't seen them before now and find them really sweet and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is always beautiful Zoe and these two pieces which I do remember are brilliantly created. Glad that the little boy you have been fostering is going to a good home, but can understand that it is extremely difficult to say goodbye. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!