Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Perfume is the art by Brenda

Good morning, today it's my turn to share some cards from last months Hochanda shows. 

And firs tup is the lovely Butterfly Perfumery stamped onto an Oxide background and coloured in with Distress Marker. I have used a few worker stamps from other sets to build up the background and a sentiment from Floral Perfumery.

I thought I would also share my first Chocolate Baroque Youtube video, I need to polish my act a bit but reasonably happy with it as a starting point and I plan to do another for my next post later in the month.


Here is the finished card...........


For the following card I used a piece of linen fabric for the base, a mixture of Oxides and Acrylic pain and stamped Tree House allowing the ink to bleed a little before blotting it off. Using a stencil and texture paste I added some script and a sentiment cut into several pieces.


Have a good day everyone as as always many thanks for your visit and words of encouragement.


4 comments:

  1. What a selection of gorgeous cards Brenda, all so beautifully designed and coloured, i do really love the perfume bottle card it's so pretty with it's butterfly, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning inspiration Brenda, off to see the video.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fabulous makes! Love so much how you build the backgrounds for the beautiful stamps. I enjoyed your video and I'm pleased to see the finished card!. Your stamped image on linen looks great and such fabulous tree houses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three gorgeous cards Brenda, and thanks for the video, it was good to see you making that beautiful card featuring the Canary Bird Rose which I adore, and the first with the Butterfly Perfumery image, another I really love, and lastly the wonderful Tree House, and three stunning watercolour backgrounds with added stamping and stencilling, and the lovely sentiments to finish. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!