Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 29 May 2021

Earth mother calling by Rachel

 Hello there,

A few more pieces from me from the April shows. This first card was made using the retro flowers and vases stamps - I first masked off the top and bottom of the card then created a blended background using distress oxides. I then simply stamped onto that in ink and added the sentiment plus a few splats.

Next up I used the succulent stamp from the mother earth set - I stamped this onto black card and then used a dry brush and mica powders to go over the top. I then simply added a sentiment and a piece of silk ribbon and then stuck this all onto a card blank.
This final card started out with stamping the script from the scripts and timepieces stamp set and heat setting in white embossing powder before create a mop up background in distress oxides. Next I used the Make your mark stamp set to do some more background stamping before adding on the shrooms sentiment and the mushroom itself that I stamped separately and fussy cut.
These are my final makes from April. Have a great day! Hugs rachel xx


5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and I really like the colours that you've used on the last one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful cards, love especially the last one, the mushroom has a fab dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three great cards, but I really like the first one, brilliant blending and colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great designs in more the CAS style Rachel, especially the first in those vibrant colours and a great mix of the Retro stamps across in a line with a lovely sentiment, and the second using mica with the pinecone/succulent stamp very dramatic on black card, then the third with lots of interest in the background a very soft and pretty green using the large shroom..fabulous cards! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!