Pin It button on image hover

Friday 21 May 2021

Retro part 2 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post for this month.

Here are some more of my samples from last months shows on The Craft Store.

The Retro Flowers and Vases sets we’re older Stamps that have been revived after a period of retirement and the pine cone and seed pods were designed by the very talented Kim Moody.

I actually thought the Pinecone made a pretty flower.

I heat embossed and coloured with Watercolour markers the Pinecone cards and the Seed pod projects I used Pan Pastels.









Thank you so much for spending your time visiting today I hope you like my samples.

Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, lots of inky loveliness going on here. The pine cone makes a great flower and is great as a main focal point. All of your cards are lovely but I especially like the second one. The heart looks superb and I just love the colours that you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four really beautiful cards Zoe and the pinecone does indeed make a fantastic flower, and the light bright colours on the heart with jus part of the pinecone works excellently. The seed pods look great using Pan Pastels and I love the texture on the card which the pastels bring out beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work and colour mixes. Love teh stamps.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous samples, love how you used Pinecone for flowers, especially the one with the open heart. Love so much the poppies, too, amazing card and tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!