Pin It button on image hover

Monday 24 May 2021

retro notelets

 


I created two sheets of background card using my craft mat, peeled paint and broken china distress inks and a waterspray. 


I cut pieces to ft the small 4x4" notelet cards and also a larger piece to fit the 6x6" card blank I used as the base for the wallet.

I stamped different flower images from the retro sets  onto the notelets, and also one onto the larger piece along with the sentiment from say it vertically






















I also made some tags using the same stamps and sponged and stamped backgrounds and sentiments from Life is so much Better

 





















7 comments:

  1. Love these retro stamps. Wish we could buy them. These note lets are great. Love the background colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous samples, love especially those tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of these Retro stamps on the notelets and tags Veronica and some very pretty colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards and stamps, a beautiful set of work.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!