Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 15 May 2021

Monoprint Cover - (by Magda) - Bridge House, Italian House, Floral Edges

 Hello again,

I don't really like the white cover of my new note book, so I decided to personalize                                     it making it colorful and funnier.

I considered the cover as if it were a simple sheet to use on a monoprint plate with                             different stencils and colors.  I used the same Distress Ink Pad colors and the same                              stencils  for the two toppers. On one I stamped with Archival Ink Jet black only the                           sentiment of Bridge House, on the other also a portion of the Italian House.  The                                      tiny decoupage flower is a cropped part of  Floral Edges another so precise and                                 detailed stamp of Chocolate Baroque




I hope you liked this transformation and I thank you for reading my post today.
Hugs,    Magda  



4 comments:

  1. Great change of your white cover and so glad to see an Italian house over it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very prettily docorated cover for your notebook Magda and love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A SUPER cover for your note book, love teh colour mix and stamps.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!