Pin It button on image hover

Monday 8 August 2022

F is for Fabulous by Doreen

F is for Fabulous

Well hello everyone and welcome to August a little late I know but better late than never. Today I would like to share a card with you that uses the F is for.... and the Small Graph Paper stamp set.


Firstly using Masking Tissue stamp in Versafine Clair Nocturne and cut out the image, then using the stamp again stamp onto a piece of card ensuring it is larger than necessary so as it can be cut to size later.

I heat set my image simply because of impatience and then cover with the mask, then take the Small Graph Paper stamp the image over the top of the masked area. Cut the card to size leaving a little border around the F is for and Small Graph Paper.  To add some depth to the image I used a graphite pencil. Then apply to the Black Card.

Once card has been mounted I decorated the envelope with a stamp of random dots and the word from the F is for .... set


Thank you for looking in today 

Love Doreen



 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!