Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 7 August 2022

Ink Pens (by Magda) - Scrumptious Succulents, Wild Meadow,Words to Dazzle & Sparkle, Patchwork Butterfly, Blossom and Grow

 Hello,  I share with you today the result of using colored ink pens on Chocolate Baroque stamps. 

Card :  At first I stamped with Archival Jet Black in third generation Scrumptious Succulents and above a stamp of Wild Meadow. I used a green ink pen for coloring the succulents and marked with more strokes the "branches" of the stamped top down grass. I connected the small wisp and the succulents by strokes with a brown ink pen . On this trunk I stamped the little butterfly, that you can find in Patchwork Butterfly plate. The red spots on it and on the sentiments of Words to Dazzle & Sparkle are done with red ink pen. 










This Birthday Card has the same color for stamping and hatching Blossom and Grow stamp






I hope you liked this combination of colors, hugs
Magda


1 comment:

  1. These feel very oriental, love the use of colour here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!