Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 9 August 2022

Fabulous Flowers by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post this month.
I don’t know about you, but wow! This year is flying by.
Anyway, today I’m sharing with you some samples I made for last months fabulous shows.

I made a Journal style bookmark using Watercolour card which I’d spritzed with water first then just dropped some liquid Watercolour inks I have onto it and let it spread and dry, I used a leaf stencil from my stash with Distress ink. Second generation stamped the dictionary from the set, I used a very loose colouring technique with pencils and bit of splish splash splosh with a pen to create some speckles for added interest.

The same technique for my second sample.

And using masking tissue to create layers with my flowers, I coloured using Inktense pencils and water to create a Watercolour effect, and of course a bit more Splish splash splosh.







Thank you so much for spending your time visiting today, I hope you like my creations.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!