Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 23 August 2022

A Touch of Pink (by Judith)

Hello everyone, I hope that you are keeping well. I have a project to share with you today showcasing some of the products featured on last month's TV shows on Create and Craft. 

To create my project, I started with one of the fabulous black and white papers designed by Lesley. I attached this to a MDF panel using matte medium. I stamped the large flourish from Butterfly Daisy Collage in two of the corners, and added the Small Graph Paper randomly stamped using a pink Versafine Clair ink. I just used parts of the stamp to give a patchy effect, and used the stamp held in my hand, rather than on a block. I added Distress Ink around the edges with a blending brush.

I stamped and embossed the Freedom Flower twice onto a spare piece of the black and white paper and cut it out. I coloured the image with shimmer paints, before decoupaging the flower and attaching it to the background. I used a grey pencil around some of the petals to give the impression of extra layers, adding shading for more depth.

Thanks for stopping by, Take care,


Judith xx


1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!