Pin It button on image hover

Monday 22 August 2022

Fabulous Flowers by Zoe - part 2

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post for August.
Today I’m showcasing some samples I made for the fabulous shows last month.

I love using Linen textured card stock, not just for the base but also for stamping on, I feel it just adds that touch of class. I used some backing papers I’ve had in my stash for years, I rarely use them as I do enjoy creating my own backgrounds but figured I should use them. So simple stamping using Nocturn Versafine  Claire inkpad and clear embossing powder, coloured using Inktense pencils. 

The Envelope is the same technique.

My third project is again, simple stamping and heat embossing on Linen Card Stock, I used a coloured Vellum from my stash, also heat embossed with white embossing powder, for the overlay and mat and layer.









Thank you so much for visiting my post today. I hope you like my samples.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love you stamped on linen card, something I have been afraid to do, silly me, after seeing your results something I must try. Love your matching envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!