Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 27 August 2022

nature book (by Veronica)


I made a little book featuring several of the stamps from the shows last month  - it didn't quite go to plan, either in making it or posting it!

The first pic is of the covers, I used grey boards from tando covered on both sides with some designer paper that had been around for ages, overstamped with the nature words strip on the back and the F is for on the front. 

 I tried a concertina fold to add the inner pages, and discovered that I should have left a gap between pages  - but too late, as it was well stuck down by then. At least I know for next time......



The inner pages were a mix of inked and brusho backgrounds , and I have shown as many as possible , but not in order as blogger kept losing the pics - sorry, but I gave up trying to sort them out, if it's simple OK, complicated, no way 

Most of the colouring was done with pencils, both watercolour and a cheaper version of polychromos 













 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!