Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 30 August 2022

Harebell by Doreen

Harebell

Hello everyone, today  I would like to share a quick but effective card with you using the Harebell Butterfly stamp set. I had the background left over from a previous make but it just uses the original Distress Inkpads applied and blended with brushes.



This card is quite simple already having a spare background or you may have some printed papers that you would like to use.
I  decided to stamp in a different colour as normally I tend to stick to my old faithfuls Grey, Black or occasionally Blues. With this card I have used Versafine Clair Purple Delight.

Stamp your main image almost centrally and stamping off the edges using other images from the set plus using the silhouette stamp for your foliage at the bottom of your images.
I have coloured the images using Inktense Pencils blending the colour with water.
I simply mounted this onto a blank white card as I really didn't think it needed anything else. If you do not have the Inktense Pencils, Watercolour Pencils or paints will work equally as well if painting my go to paints are the Koh - I - Noor watercolour paints which Lesley tries to bring to the shows as regularly as possible and are worth their weight in gold.

Thank you for looking in
 
Love Doreen 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!