Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 28 August 2022

Old Oaks And Roses


 This is the last post for this month showing some samples from July's shows, where we had lots of gorgeous stamps to use.  For my first creation I used 'O Is For' , you get three stamps with this set, the main image , a small oak tree and a verse.  I used the small oak tree to build up a background on a Distress Oxide background, I stamped the little tree using Versafine Clair in a green.  Using the same inky background I did it on a die cut circle.  I stamped the main image and added detail with some gilding flakes then matt and layered.


My second creation is made using Freedom Flower, another set with a main image then two worker stamps.  So for the background using the new Saltwater Taffy Oxides I edged the card fading to the centre.  Using the dotty worker stamp I went over the top of the ink around the edge.  I stamped out the main image colouring with matching Distress Ink, I stamped a further twice fussy cutting two layers to decoupage.

Thank you for looking and I will see you next month with more samples to see.

Happy crafting

Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!