Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 3 April 2022

Floral Elegance


Hello, I am sharing some of my cards and makes from the March show on Create and Craft.

All of the cards feature the wonderful new stamp Floral Paraphernalia.

For my first card  I stamped the image which is A4 in length onto some black card with VersaMark ink. I then embossed with silver powder. I coloured the stamped image with shimmer paints and then layered onto some silver mirror card. I scored a piece of black card lengthways to make the card base.



For my second card I stamped part of the image onto a 7x7 Kraft card base using brown archival ink. I then coloured with pencils.


For my third card, I again just stamped part of the image onto some smooth card using black Memento Ink. I coloured the image with alcohol markers and then went over it with  Distress Inks to give a vintage look. I mat and layered onto black card and then onto a 8x8 card base. I added the sentiment from the set.


Next, I stamped in Black Memento and coloured with alcohol markers. I trimmed the base card and layered onto some orange card and adhered to the front of a Kraft bottle bag. I think it would make a lovely gift!


Finally I painted and distressed a piece of MDF and added pencil lines to look like wooden boards. I then stamped and embossed in gold.  I made a couple of holes at the top and threaded some twine through to make a hanging decoration.

 Thanks for looking

Sandra x

2 comments:

  1. Five fabulous looks using this one stamp Sandra and love the slimline shape of the image, but it looks so pretty cut down too, and works well on the bottle bag and the hanging you made with that super gold embossing...beautiful colouring in all sorts of media too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning effect on each project, gorgeous colours used too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!