Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 30 March 2013

Indian Elephants posted by Claire

Good morning, my card today features the beautiful Elephant stamps from one of the new stamp sheets 'Indian Elephant' and the silhouette stamp from  Indian Textiles (you can find them both here)


I've used promarkers and Graph'It Markers to colour the elephants and then cut them out. To create the background I used one of the lovely backing papers from the Leafy Brocade download collection and over that I added a die cut circle which frames the silhouette stamped on some 'Caught in crystal' acetate. I love this technique, it always creates some interesting effects (and messy hands lol). To finish off i''ve added a bow to the top of the frame.

Thanks for popping by today, do keep checking back to see all the fabulous projects created by the DT with this months new stamps. 
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Claire, I love the Caught in crystal technique thaat you've used in the centre.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing rainbow of colours & I'm intrigued by your crystal technique. The hides of the elephants look so authentically nude yet hairy in the way that only their hides can & I love the way you coloured the images in keeping with the movement of the colours vertically in your background paper.
    Easter Greetings
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so stunning,absolutely beautiful.I can`t wait to got my stamps.
    Greetings
    Felicie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and colourful card

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning fusion of colours Claire.

    My sets arrived this morning and shall be having a play over Easter.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exotic, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is fascinating! There are so many things to look at, and my eyes are feasting on it! Beautiful eye candy! I love how you did the center circle, and your coloring is exquisite!
    Hugs, Clare xo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!