Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Wildflower Wedding Card by Debbie

I was delighted when Glenda announced to the Design Team that there were large stamps being produced. There are six to choose from unless like me and you love all of them and need them all. For this card I used the Wildflower Big Bold Background and Memento Teal Zeal ink. The card is an A5 size and I added the ribbon to cover where the stamp joined. I'm so impressed how crisp the image came out. I used the flower glass from Floral Bouquet with versamark ink and silver embossing powder then added hint of colour with pens to the flowers. I added a sentiment making it into a wedding card. These Big and Bold stamps are so versatile. Try to visit again as the girls on the Design Team have more fabulous creations coming. Debbie

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, Debbie, I love the combination of the teal and white.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be trying this out as I have the stamps. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and elegant card

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to have the lot! Terrific with the blue & so effective using the ribbon to hide the join. I particularly like the effect of your soft colouring & the way the silver embossing just adds such a hint of luxury - espcially when combined with what looks like velvet ribbon.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!