Pin It button on image hover

Friday 15 March 2013

Stamp of the Week - Key to My Dreams



This week's Stamp of the week is Key to My Dreams, a lovely A5 set that contains some beautiful ornate keys and keyholes and a couple of really lovely sentiments.  Here's a closer look.


This is a tag that I made a couple of years ago with it - the shape of the longer keyhole lends itself to repeat stamping so I used it in a very soft orange to create a background.  I went to town a bit with the crystals to create the jewel-encrusted key.

 

As always, this is on special offer for just one week - click here for details.

Have a great weekend!

PS - a couple of dates for your diary - April 1st is Chocolate Baroque's second birthday and we'll have some celebrations on the day - make sure you're signed up to our email list to find out more.

Secondly, Friday May 3rd, we are having a one day Warehouse Sale at our premises in Barnard Castle - again details will be coming up in our weekly emails.

4 comments:

  1. Dit zijn hele mooie stempels
    Groetjes Rianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is gorgeous I love the jewel encrusted key

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tag you created is one of my very favourite designs - I often look back over my old Newsletters from the Graphicus days. I particularly like the way those pieces of 'amber' on the key echo the soft orange sponging of the background.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool design! I love this set of stamps! Beautiful work, Glenda! Those little rhinestones really set the whole thing off!
    Hugs, Clare xo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!