Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 7 March 2013

A spot of Tiling (posted by Judith)

Hi Folks, here's a project using the Flora unmounted rubber stamp. I embossed the stamp using white embossing powder, and then coloured the card using blue inks. I cut the image into one inch pieces, and stuck it onto some white card, which I matted onto some dark blue card.

I stamped the large open flower from the Tangled Garden stamp set onto a piece of paper using white embossing powder again, and cut it out. I added some die cut flourishes and a button from my craft stash.





Keep popping back to see what my Team mates have been making with these huge stamps, they have made some fabulous samples. Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx 

6 comments:

  1. Really unusual. I love it!
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card I love the tiled background

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tiling is a splendid idea & I love the colours you used here.The Tangled Garden flower outlines being in white really makes the eye focus & take in the tiling 'grout' of the background stamp. The dark die-cut swirls are a lovely extension of your tiled image's matting.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was privileged to hold this beauty and see it up close last Monday and it is gorgeous. The white embossing is so delicate against the shaded blue background and the flower is stunning. Beautiful card my friend.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tiled look, Judith! The center of your flower is awesome!
    Hugs, Clare xo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!