Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 10 March 2013

Periwinkle Corners (by Shirley)

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend.

Here in Ontario, Canada we are still looking out our windows at piles of snow, but the sun is shining and they are starting to melt.     I have a card today using one of the new clear stamp sets,  Periwinkle Corners & Rosebud, which includes three pretty & delicate designs.   



I stamped the Periwinkle Corner onto Kraft paper and coloured with my Prisma Pencils.  I used a die cut oval and blended a little Crushed Olive and Black Soot Distress Ink around the edge.   I used a stamp from Textured Fragments around the first background.   I stamped the Periwinkle again around the 2nd background on Kraft Paper with black ink & blended Crushed Olive DI again.   I added little half pearls to the centers along with glitter.



Please keep checking back as my talented Teammates have many beautiful designs that will be posted here.

Thanks for your visit and have a great day !
Shirley

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, so pretty!! I love the combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful elegant card Shirley. Loving the colours.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have made this whole design cohere by the use of both colour & imagery against some very striking black matting. The use of the corner stamp for the focal image just shows what may be done with a little twist in the orientation & I love your positioning of both of the corner stamps for the background. That sheer brilliant purple bow echoes the purple pearls of the flowers beautifully.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of background and flower! Greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card I love the colours and the LO

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!